my wedding packages include:
Full coverage of your wedding day
All images individually edited
A ‘best moments link’ within a week of your wedding to share with family and friends
A password protected online gallery for you to share with family and friends
A USB containing all your edited images
For my 2019/2020 Wedding Package prices please send me an email and I can send you my wedding photography package guide.
White Weddings start from £2,500. Traditional Weddings from £1,000. *Shoots from £350
Optional extras available:
A pre-wedding shoot, Wedding albums, guestbooks and prints.
If you love my style of photography and would like me to document your wedding day, please get in touch via my contact page, or by email: email@example.com, so I can send you my wedding photography package guide, I’d love to photograph your wedding day!
I usually reply within 24hours to all inquiries, if you don’t hear from me within 2 days then please check your junk/spam folders or send me another email.
*To find out what people say about me and how I work, please view my Words of Encouragement page.
WHAT’S YOUR AVERAGE TURNAROUND TIME?
-During peak season it is 6-8 weeks. During the quieter months of the year it could be a maximum of 4 weeks.
ARE YOU INSURED?
-Yes, I have full Indemnity and Liability insurance.
HOW MANY PHOTOGRAPHERS COVER EACH WEDDING?
-Usually two of us. My ‘second’ shooters are also professional photographers and shoot in a similar style to me.
WHAT HAPPENS IF YOUR EQUIPMENT FAILS?
This is unlikely because all my equipment is high quality professional equipment which means that they are very durable.
– My cameras are regularly serviced by their manufacturers.
- I shoot on two, sometimes 3 cameras at a time.
– My cameras take two memory cards at a time, so I shoot on both and all the images are always backed up. I use smaller memory cards to ensure that I am regularly switching them, so if I lost any images it would be a small amount.
– All my memory cards are the best quality that all professional photographers use so they are less likely to corrupt.
– I reformat the memory cards before each wedding.
– After the wedding I back up all memory cards in at least two places and in an online cloud.
WILL WE GET THE PRINT RELEASE TO OUR PHOTOS AFTER OUR WEDDING?
-Yes of course! I will still own the copyright which means you cannot sell them but they are your wedding photos so you can share, print, post on social media as much as you like. The finished photos will not be watermarked.
WE WOULD LOVE TO BOOK YOU FOR OUR WEDDING. WHAT DO WE DO NEXT?
-I will send you a contract to sign and I require a 20% deposit to book. A wedding date is not secured unless I have all your paperwork and a deposit. Your final photography balance is due 4 weeks before your wedding date. Payment plans are available upon request.